* DESIGNED for use with a fiberglass composite column.* PLAN Shapes are under "Details" below.* THIS product is "Made to Order." Returns & Refunds cannot be accepted.* MAY have up to 1/8'' dimensional variance.* LEAD TIME: Contact a Brockwell Sales Associate for up-to-date lead times.
/ for exterior & interior use / fluted OR plain SHAFTS /
base slides around column shaft & does not add height
/ non load-bearing /
NOTE: FOR COLUMNS W/ NOMINAL DIMENSIONS
* COL. SIZE = bottom diameter of column shaft
* ACT. DIAM = Actual hole opening size
AVAILABLE PLAN SHAPES
IONIC ORDER - ''ATTIC'' BASE MOLDING & PLINTH | This base is cast with a fiberglass composite material, which includes a mixture of polyester resin and fiberglass that is reinforced with a polymer composite material. It is heavier than polyurethane, durable, and will not deteriorate - which makes this base a great option for exterior applications. PAINT-GRADE.
SELECTING YOUR BASE STYLE | Brockwell adheres to and recommends utilizing the appropriate base style according to the Classical Orders of Architecture. An easy way to determine which base is classically correct for your project, simply follow this format:
I F Y O U H A V E A:
Tuscan capital = a Tuscan base
Roman Doric capital = either a Doric base or an Ionic ("Attic") base
Decorative capital = an Ionic ("Attic") base
* Greek Doric columns = No Base
NOTE: This base is meant to be installed around an existing fiberglass / composite column and is NON Load-Bearing. It slides over the column shaft as a decorative component, and it will not add to the overall height of your column.
NOTE: Anytime a base is cut / split, a slight reduction in size can occur due to the inherent material elimination that results from the saw's cut.
Simply select both the Base Size and the Base Shape from the drop down boxes above, and 'Add to Your Cart' for a seamless online ordering experience.
- Great for Exterior applications
- Won't deteriorate or rot
- Heavier, durable material
- Ability to cut in a variety of shapes
- Great for replacement bases
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Available in the Classical Orders
- Designed for FG composite columns
- Adds historic value to your project
- These bases are paint-grade
- For residential & commercial projects
- We ship directly to you
- Has a Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the United States
SHIPPING POLICY (pdf)
Includes Info About:
* This Shipping Rate chart reflects Standard Ground Shipping costs. NOTE: Some of our items require "Oversized" packaging and shipment via Common Carrier (LTL). We will contact you soon after you submit your order to inform you of any additional shipping charges.
|YOUR TOTAL||SHIP COST|
|$170.00 - $275.00||$20|
|$275.01 - $400.00||$25|
|$400.01 - $525.00||$35|
|$525.01 - $775.00||$40|
|$775.01 - $1,000.00||$75|
|$1,000.01 - $1,525.00||$125|
|$1,525.01 - $2,075.00||$175|
|$2,075.01 - $2,500.00||$225|
|$2,500.01 - $3,025.00||$275|
|$3,025.01 - $3,575.00||$325|
|$3,575.01 - $4,000.00||$375|
|$4,000.01 - $4,525.00||$425|
|$4,525.01 - $5,000.00||$475|
|$5,000.01 & Above||$550|
|QUESTIONS ? EMAIL US | 980-282-8383|
- CANCEL / RETURN POLICIES
- CUSTOM PROJECTS
For Online Orders: Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to the shipment of your products, but must be submitted to Brockwell Incorporated in writing. Cancellation charges may vary depending on whether or not your order has been started and/or materials have been ordered for your project. Order cancellations after an order has already been started may still require full payment. Please get in touch with a Brockwell sales associate. Order changes / updates cannot be made after our production team has started making your order. After shipment, orders cannot be cancelled.
WHETHER YOUR PROJECT is small or large, we are here and happy to assist you throughout the entire custom ordering process. Let's start with a thorough discussion about your project's details, product requirements, and how we can help you achieve timeless beauty. To receive a formal quote for custom products, please contact a Brockwell Sales Associate or Submit Your Plans for one of our experienced associates to review.
OUR COMPANY RECOGNIZES, in today’s architecture, that the realization of one’s classical vision may be delivered in more ways than once thought possible. Products engineered with the latest technologies & materials, computer generated models, and 3D printing are breathing a new life into customary designs. We strive to hold to the old while embracing the new. As such, Brockwell is capable of providing you with custom products that match your specifications in numerous material options.
Also, in an effort to make receiving formal product pricing easier and more seamless, we have created specific product Request A Quote forms.