Additional Vertical Mullion Bahama Shutters - [Bahama Collection]
|* AVAILABLE WIDTHS: 12" - 119"|
|** AVAILABLE HEIGHTS: 18-1/2" - 119"|
|VERTICAL STILES: 2-1/4"|
|TOP RAIL: 2-1/4''"|
|MIDDLE RAIL: 2-3/4"|
|BOTTOM RAIL: 2-1/4"|
|LOUVER ANGLE: 36º|
|PROP ARM ANGLE: 30º|
* Available in 1/8" increments. i.e: 12-1/8" Width, etc.
** Available in 1-1/2'' increments. i.e. 24-1/2'' - 26'' Height, etc.
- Widths from 30" - 59-7/8'' require (1) vertical mullion which is automatically added.
- Widths from 60'' - 89-7/8'' require (2) vertical mullions which are automatically added.
- Widths from 90'' - 119'' require (3) vertical mullions which are automatically added.
*** Additional vertical mullions, rails, and colonial louver spacing are available upon request.
|Shutters within the Architectural Collection & Bahama Shutters are hand-cut and hand-assembled in order to meet your exact shutter specifications. We use modern materials with a proven technique of mortise and tenon joinery, in order to provide the strongest structural joint. These shutters have fully-functional capabilities, and . . . they are low-maintenance and do not require any upkeep.|
|RAILS: Pultruded Structural Fiberglass|
|SLATS: Pultruded Structural Fiberglass|
|STILES: Pultruded Structural Fiberglass|
|FINISH: Industrial grade two-part urethane, oven cured finish. (31) available standard paint colors. Custom colors are available for an upcharge -- please specify.|
|HARDWARE MATERIAL: Bahama Shutters have Aluminum mill or anodized aluminum black finish arms. Hinges are aluminum with factory-applied two-part acrylic urethane finish.|
- Customized look and function
- Ability to withstand the elements
- Inspired shutter designs from those seen throughout the Caribbean
- Our Bahama Shutters block out intense UV rays that can damage interiors
- Allows for refreshing breezes to pass through
- Provides a sophisticated privacy solution
- Functional applications
- Comes with specific Bahama Shutter hardware
- Hand-assembled to match your specifications
- Proprietary materials used for both strength & exterior durability
- Shutters can be primed upon request
- Color matching to reflect your style
- Our shutters will enhance the beauty of your exterior
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Made in the United States
|QUESTIONS ? EMAIL US | 980-282-8383|
- CANCEL / RETURN POLICIES
- CUSTOM PROJECTS
For Online Orders: Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to the shipment of your products, but must be submitted to Brockwell Incorporated in writing. Cancellation charges may vary depending on whether or not your order has been started and/or materials have been ordered for your project. Order cancellations after an order has already been started may still require full payment. Please get in touch with a Brockwell sales associate. Order changes / updates cannot be made after our production team has started making your order. After shipment, orders cannot be cancelled.
WHETHER YOUR PROJECT is small or large, we are here and happy to assist you throughout the entire custom ordering process. Let's start with a thorough discussion about your project's details, product requirements, and how we can help you achieve timeless beauty. To receive a formal quote for custom products, please contact a Brockwell Sales Associate or Submit Your Plans for one of our experienced associates to review.
OUR COMPANY RECOGNIZES, in today’s architecture, that the realization of one’s classical vision may be delivered in more ways than once thought possible. Products engineered with the latest technologies & materials, computer generated models, and 3D printing are breathing a new life into customary designs. We strive to hold to the old while embracing the new. As such, Brockwell is capable of providing you with custom products that match your specifications in numerous material options.
Also, in an effort to make receiving formal product pricing easier and more seamless, we have created specific product Request A Quote forms.
WE WOULD BE HONORED TO WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT