* MINIMUM ORDER amount for our Compo Appliques is $170.* THIS product is "Made to Order." Returns & Refunds cannot be accepted.* LEAD TIME: typically (1) - (2) weeks. Inquire about up-to-date lead times.
STAIN GRADE OR PAINT GRADE
Prevalent in Classical Greek & Roman eras, the wreath held several symbolic meanings, including: Victory, Strength, Eternity & Remembrance. In ancient Greece, victors of the Olympics were awarded wreaths that adorned their heads. The Romans utilized this flower crown as a symbol of achievement through martial rank. Successful commanders were given laurel wreaths to signify triumph and power.
We cast our resin / Compo appliques from master wood carvings - many of which are over 100 years old. Brockwell's exclusive decorative compo ornament designs adhere best to wood furniture such as framing, stairs, kitchen cabinetry, desks and essentially any wood surface. We recommend installing your interior compo accents shortly after they are delivered.
ADD CLASSICALLY-INSPIRED DETAILS WITH OUR DECORATIVE WREATH APPLIQUES.
Our premium Compo material has been utilized in many project types, such as: commercial, religious, federal, residential, and film & television projects. If your project calls for a higher level of detail, then Brockwell's decorative compo accents are your solution. Select from our thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will add the superb features you are looking for.
Brockwell has beautiful Animal designs, Floral designs, Rosettes, Fleur de Lis designs, Urns, Festoons & Swags, and many more decorative applique styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing the Compo accents only for Interior Projects.
- Historically inspired applique styles
- Over 10,000 distinct designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Adds decorative value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Looks great on fireplace mantels, stairways, window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry, framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Adheres to glass as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- For residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
SHIPPING POLICY (pdf)
Includes Info About:
* This Shipping Rate chart reflects Standard Ground Shipping costs. NOTE: Some of our items require "Oversized" packaging and shipment via Common Carrier (LTL). We will contact you soon after you submit your order to inform you of any additional shipping charges.
|YOUR TOTAL||SHIP COST|
|$170.00 - $275.00||$20|
|$275.01 - $400.00||$25|
|$400.01 - $525.00||$35|
|$525.01 - $775.00||$40|
|$775.01 - $1,000.00||$75|
|$1,000.01 - $1,525.00||$125|
|$1,525.01 - $2,075.00||$175|
|$2,075.01 - $2,500.00||$225|
|$2,500.01 - $3,025.00||$275|
|$3,025.01 - $3,575.00||$325|
|$3,575.01 - $4,000.00||$375|
|$4,000.01 - $4,525.00||$425|
|$4,525.01 - $5,000.00||$475|
|$5,000.01 & Above||$550|
|QUESTIONS ? EMAIL US | 980-282-8383|
- CANCEL / RETURN POLICIES
- CUSTOM PROJECTS
For Online Orders: Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to the shipment of your products, but must be submitted to Brockwell Incorporated in writing. Cancellation charges may vary depending on whether or not your order has been started and/or materials have been ordered for your project. Order cancellations after an order has already been started may still require full payment. Please get in touch with a Brockwell sales associate. Order changes / updates cannot be made after our production team has started making your order. After shipment, orders cannot be cancelled.
WHETHER YOUR PROJECT is small or large, we are here and happy to assist you throughout the entire custom ordering process. Let's start with a thorough discussion about your project's details, product requirements, and how we can help you achieve timeless beauty. To receive a formal quote for custom products, please contact a Brockwell Sales Associate or Submit Your Plans for one of our experienced associates to review.
OUR COMPANY RECOGNIZES, in today’s architecture, that the realization of one’s classical vision may be delivered in more ways than once thought possible. Products engineered with the latest technologies & materials, computer generated models, and 3D printing are breathing a new life into customary designs. We strive to hold to the old while embracing the new. As such, Brockwell is capable of providing you with custom products that match your specifications in numerous material options.
Also, in an effort to make receiving formal product pricing easier and more seamless, we have created specific product Request A Quote forms.
WE WOULD BE HONORED TO WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT