Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
Brockwell's Bead and Barrel Linear Compo molding designs are a good selection if you are looking to add additional, subtle detail to your project. Our Compo moldings have been used in a wide range of project types, including: commercial, religious, federal, institutional, government, residential, and film & television projects. If your project requires authentic, classical detail, then Brockwell's decorative compo moldings are the answer. Browse our thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for. Our compo moldings add architectural value and prestige to your space..
Our proprietary composite resin material is mixed with hide glue that will activate upon steaming and will adhere to unfinished wood almost instantaneously. These moldings are perfect for applying to curved / radial sections, as they become pliable via the use of steam -- and then harden back into place. Compo moldings can be stained or painted. For large projects, please inquire about our options for making longer lengths.
Brockwell has beautiful Egg & Dart designs, Acanthus designs, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Geometric styles, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more linear molding styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects. We also recommend installing your Compo moldings shortly after you receive them.
- Historical, classically-inspired molding designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Mimics the detail from ancient Greece & ancient Rome
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Can be applied to straight & curved / radial surfaces
- Looks amazing on fireplace mantels, stairways,
window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry,
framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.