* DESIGNED for use with a load-bearing interior wood column.* PHOTOS show examples of our bases that are both finished & unfinished.* THIS product is "Made to Order." Returns & Refunds cannot be accepted.* MAY have up to 1/8'' dimensional variance.* LEAD TIME: Contact a Brockwell Sales Associate for up-to-date lead times.
NON-vented / for INTerior use / fluted OR plain SHAFTS /
base sits underneath column shaft & does add height
/ load-bearing /
NOTE: FOR COLUMNS W/ ACTUAL DIMENSIONS
* COL. SIZE = bottom diameter of column shaft
* ACT. DIAM = overall diameter of load-bearing surface
* Dimensions may have up to 1/8" + / - variance
IONIC ORDER - ''ATTIC'' BASE MOLDING & PLINTH | This base is cast with a fiberglass composite material, which includes a mixture of polyester resin and fiberglass that is reinforced with a polymer composite material. It is heavier and more durable than polyurethane, and is perfect for replacement applications. Brockwell fiberglass composite bases are designed to perform well in any climate type.
PAINT-GRADE. This column base design has a plinth that is NON-VENTED, and is intended for INTERIOR use with a structural wood column.
SELECTING YOUR BASE STYLE | Brockwell adheres to and recommends utilizing the appropriate base style according to the Classical Orders of Architecture. An easy way to determine which base is classically correct for your project, simply follow this format:
I F Y O U H A V E A:
Tuscan capital = a Tuscan base
Roman Doric capital = either a Doric base or an Ionic ("Attic") base
Decorative capital = an Ionic ("Attic") base
* Greek Doric columns = No Base
NOTE: This base is meant to be installed underneath an existing wood column shaft and is Weight-Bearing. It sits under the column shaft as a structural component, and it will add to the overall height of your column.
NOTE: Our product photos show both the finished (primed & painted) look of our base molding & plinth and the unfinished look of our base molding & plinth. These are actual product photos.
Simply select the Base Size from the drop down box above, and 'Add to Your Cart' for a seamless online ordering experience.
- Great for Interior applications
- Primes & Paints well
- Heavier, durable material
- Load-Bearing / Structural
- Great for replacement bases
- Available in many sizes
- Available in the Classical Orders
- Designed for wood columns
- Adds historic value to your project
- These bases are paint-grade
- For residential & commercial projects
- We ship directly to you
- Has a Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the United States
SHIPPING POLICY (pdf)
Includes Info About:
* This Shipping Rate chart reflects Standard Ground Shipping costs. NOTE: Some of our items require "Oversized" packaging and shipment via Common Carrier (LTL). We will contact you soon after you submit your order to inform you of any additional shipping charges.
|YOUR TOTAL||SHIP COST|
|$170.00 - $275.00||$20|
|$275.01 - $400.00||$25|
|$400.01 - $525.00||$35|
|$525.01 - $775.00||$40|
|$775.01 - $1,000.00||$75|
|$1,000.01 - $1,525.00||$125|
|$1,525.01 - $2,075.00||$175|
|$2,075.01 - $2,500.00||$225|
|$2,500.01 - $3,025.00||$275|
|$3,025.01 - $3,575.00||$325|
|$3,575.01 - $4,000.00||$375|
|$4,000.01 - $4,525.00||$425|
|$4,525.01 - $5,000.00||$475|
|$5,000.01 & Above||$550|
|QUESTIONS ? EMAIL US | 980-282-8383|
- CANCEL / RETURN POLICIES
- CUSTOM PROJECTS
For Online Orders: Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to the shipment of your products, but must be submitted to Brockwell Incorporated in writing. Cancellation charges may vary depending on whether or not your order has been started and/or materials have been ordered for your project. Order cancellations after an order has already been started may still require full payment. Please get in touch with a Brockwell sales associate. Order changes / updates cannot be made after our production team has started making your order. After shipment, orders cannot be cancelled.
WHETHER YOUR PROJECT is small or large, we are here and happy to assist you throughout the entire custom ordering process. Let's start with a thorough discussion about your project's details, product requirements, and how we can help you achieve timeless beauty. To receive a formal quote for custom products, please contact a Brockwell Sales Associate or Submit Your Plans for one of our experienced associates to review.
OUR COMPANY RECOGNIZES, in today’s architecture, that the realization of one’s classical vision may be delivered in more ways than once thought possible. Products engineered with the latest technologies & materials, computer generated models, and 3D printing are breathing a new life into customary designs. We strive to hold to the old while embracing the new. As such, Brockwell is capable of providing you with custom products that match your specifications in numerous material options.
Also, in an effort to make receiving formal product pricing easier and more seamless, we have created specific product Request A Quote forms.