Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
We have a variety of Floral Compo moldings, ranging from acanthus designs, roses, daisies, laurel leaves, and more. Brockwell's Floral Compo moldings adhere best to wood furniture such as door framing, mantelpieces, column capitals, stairs, kitchen cabinetry, desks -- among other unfinished wood surfaces.
Each resin design is hand cast from historic master wood carvings that are over 100 years old. Brockwell's Compo moldings are 100% Made in the United States, and they are both paint-grade and stain-grade. They can also be gilded. We recommend installing your Compo moldings shortly after you receive them.
Our Compo material has been utilized for several distinct project types, such as: for film and television production set design, commercial projects, historic renovations, religious buildings, government buildings, and many residential interiors.
If your project requires an upper echelon of classical detail, then Brockwell's decorative Compo moldings are your solution. Select from our thousands of trim molding designs and sizes - each, of which, will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for. Our Compo moldings are the preferred material among top interior designers and discriminating buyers because our molding designs bolster the classical authenticity & prestige of projects..
The composite resin material is mixed with glue that - once steamed - will activate and become conducive to an easy "suction-like" installation. Read more about our steaming method of installation, below.
For large projects, please contact us about our options for making longer lengths.
In addition to our Floral Compo Moldings, we also have beautiful Egg & Dart designs, Weave patterns, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more classical styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects.
- Historical, classically-inspired molding designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Mimics the detail from ancient Greece & ancient Rome
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Can be applied to straight & curved / radial surfaces
- Looks amazing on fireplace mantels, stairways,
window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry,
framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide