* Because this ceiling product is considered to be a "Made to Order" product, it is Non-Returnable & Non-Refundable.
INFO: Please carefully calculate the square footage of your ceiling.
* LEAD TIME: 4 - 6 weeks is standard. Please inquire about up-to-date lead times.
|48" x 48"||1-3/4"|
* Price reflects per panel.
The feeling you get when you see a magnificent ceiling is what our company aims to help you achieve with our beautiful plaster ceiling panels and traceries. For centuries, ornate ceilings have showcased a sense of opulence & sophistication. Whether you select from our Renaissance Italian Coffered Panel designs or from our variety of Old English Panel options, rest assured that your project will generate extended admiration.
Not only will your ceiling become an immediate focal point, it will also reflect architectural precision & elegance - both of which add value to your space.
We first partially fill our molds with high-quality plaster, leaving a little room for water, as well as, our natural hemp fibers. Our hemp fibers consist of shredded ship rope, which intrinsically bind the plaster form together, and an additional layer of plaster coats the hemp fibers - essentially encapsulating the binding agents. The result is a strong, durable, lighter-weight, and crisp panel design - which mimics the classical ceiling styles that were prevalent throughout 15th-century European architecture, onward.
Brockwell's method of fiber-reinforcing our plaster allows for the necessary strength to drill or cut in to each panel - without compromising their high level of detail. Plus, it reduces the amount of utilized plaster, which produces a lighter, easier-to-install panel.
We solely recommend utilizing our paint-grade plaster ceiling panels for Interior Projects.
- Complete ceiling coverage w/ full panels
- Traditional panel designs (Italian Coffered & Old English)
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Reinforced with Natural Hemp Fibers for strength & durability
- Install w/ standard carpentry tools & techniques
- Plaster can be cut, drilled in to, and glued
- Plaster ceiling components are paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Non-flammable & non-toxic plaster material
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
SHIPPING POLICY (pdf)
Includes Info About:
* This Shipping Rate chart reflects Standard Ground Shipping costs. NOTE: Some of our items require "Oversized" packaging and shipment via Common Carrier (LTL). We will contact you soon after you submit your order to inform you of any additional shipping charges.
|YOUR TOTAL||SHIP COST|
|$170.00 - $275.00||$20|
|$275.01 - $400.00||$25|
|$400.01 - $525.00||$35|
|$525.01 - $775.00||$40|
|$775.01 - $1,000.00||$75|
|$1,000.01 - $1,525.00||$125|
|$1,525.01 - $2,075.00||$175|
|$2,075.01 - $2,500.00||$225|
|$2,500.01 - $3,025.00||$275|
|$3,025.01 - $3,575.00||$325|
|$3,575.01 - $4,000.00||$375|
|$4,000.01 - $4,525.00||$425|
|$4,525.01 - $5,000.00||$475|
|$5,000.01 & Above||$550|
|QUESTIONS ? EMAIL US | 980-282-8383|
- CANCEL / RETURN POLICIES
- CUSTOM PROJECTS
For Online Orders: Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to the shipment of your products, but must be submitted to Brockwell Incorporated in writing. Cancellation charges may vary depending on whether or not your order has been started and/or materials have been ordered for your project. Order cancellations after an order has already been started may still require full payment. Please get in touch with a Brockwell sales associate. Order changes / updates cannot be made after our production team has started making your order. After shipment, orders cannot be cancelled.
WHETHER YOUR PROJECT is small or large, we are here and happy to assist you throughout the entire custom ordering process. Let's start with a thorough discussion about your project's details, product requirements, and how we can help you achieve timeless beauty. To receive a formal quote for custom products, please contact a Brockwell Sales Associate or Submit Your Plans for one of our experienced associates to review.
OUR COMPANY RECOGNIZES, in today’s architecture, that the realization of one’s classical vision may be delivered in more ways than once thought possible. Products engineered with the latest technologies & materials, computer generated models, and 3D printing are breathing a new life into customary designs. We strive to hold to the old while embracing the new. As such, Brockwell is capable of providing you with custom products that match your specifications in numerous material options.
Also, in an effort to make receiving formal product pricing easier and more seamless, we have created specific product Request A Quote forms.