Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
When you are wanted to add that touch of sophistication through decorative ornamentation, then Brockwell can help you accomplish that with our beautifully cast Leaf and Berries Compo trim moldings. Brockwell moldings are top-of-the-line when it comes to industry standards regarding quality. They adhere best to unfinished wood furniture and cabinetry. Unlike other companies' moldings, ours are manufactured in the United States, and each resin molding design is cast from master wood carvings - many of which are over 100 years old. The result is a product with intricate, fine detailing. We recommend installing your interior Compo moldings shortly after they are delivered.
Our premium Compo material has been utilized in a variety of project types, such as: government, commercial, religious, institutional, federal, residential, and film & television projects. If your project calls for a higher level of detail, then Brockwell's decorative compo moldings are your solution. Select from our thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for. These linear pieces are great for the DIY-er, as our Compo moldings will give your project timeless elegance and prestige.
Our proprietary composite resin material is mixed with hide glue that will activate upon steaming and will adhere to unfinished wood almost instantaneously. For large projects, please inquire about our options for making longer lengths.
Brockwell also has beautiful Egg & Dart designs, Acanthus designs, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Wave patterns, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more linear molding styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects.
- Historical, classically-inspired molding designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Mimics the detail from ancient Greece & ancient Rome
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Can be applied to straight & curved / radial surfaces
- Looks amazing on fireplace mantels, stairways,
window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry,
framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide