Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
Brockwell's exclusive decorative half round Reeded compo molding designs adhere best to wood furniture such as framing, stairs, kitchen cabinetry, desks and esssentially any wood surface. Sometimes mistaken as "fluted" moldings, reeded moldings are - essentially - the exact opposite of fluted moldings (which consist of grooves or channels - Concave). Reeds are half round convex details. We recommend installing your interior compo moldings shortly after they are delivered. Our premium Compo material has been utilized in a variety of project types, such as: commercial, religious, federal, residential, and film & television projects. If your project calls for a high level of detail, then Brockwell's decorative compo moldings are your solution. Select from our thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for and give your project architectural prestige and class. Compo is the Architect's choice for high-quality within the building industry.
Our proprietary composite resin material is mixed with hide glue that will activate upon steaming and will adhere to unfinished wood almost instantaneously. Read below on how to easily join these molding sections so that they look like one, continuous piece. For large projects, please inquire about our options for making longer lengths.
Brockwell has beautiful Egg & Dart designs, Acanthus designs, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more linear molding styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects.
- Historically-inspired molding profiles
- Cast replicas of master wood carvings that are over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- You specify how many linear feet you need
- Ability to install on curved / radial surfaces
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- First-rate material & detail
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Perfect for fireplace mantels, stairways,
window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry,
framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
Don't see your question listed? Get in touch with a Brockwell Sales Consultant via e-mail, phone, or our Corporate Facebook Messenger.
E-Mail: Send Us An E-Mail
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.