Pineapple finials have long been known to be a symbolic element for "hospitality" or "welcomeness." Our pineapple finial designs fit nicely in the center of doorway pediments, for example. And, there's just something about our plaster finials that make them the better option to polyurethane. That something is: exquisite detail. Made in the United States - and Made for the Tasteful Buyer.
We first partially fill our molds with premium plaster, leaving a little room for water, as well as, our natural hemp fibers. Our hemp fibers consist of shredded ship rope, which intrinsically bind the plaster form together, and an additional layer of plaster coats the hemp fibers - essentially encapsulating the binding agents. The result is a strong, durable, lighter-weight, and crisply-detailed architectural ornament.
Brockwell's method of fiber-reinforcing our plaster allows for the necessary strength to drill or cut in to each product - without compromising its high level of detail.
* Please inquire about making this design in our durable Exterior Resin material.
- Classic designs over 100 years old
- Available in an Exterior-grade resin (please inquire)
- Our pineapple finials are a symbol of "hospitality"
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Reinforced with Natural Hemp Fibers for strength & durability
- Install w/ standard carpentry tools & techniques
- Plaster can be cut, drilled in to, and glued
- Plaster ornaments are paint-grade
- Great for residential & commercial projects
- Non-flammable & non-toxic plaster material
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
Don't see your question listed? Get in touch with a Brockwell Sales Consultant via e-mail, phone, or our Corporate Facebook Messenger.
E-Mail: Send Us An E-Mail