Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
Brockwell's Byzantine Rosette Linear Compo moulding design showcases a finished product that is high in detail. We recommend installing your interior compo moldings shortly after they are delivered. We provide our exclusive Compo moldings for a wide range of project types, including: commercial, religious, federal, institutional, residential, and film & television projects. If your project requires the highest level of detail, then Brockwell's decorative compo moldings are the answer. Select from our thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for. Our compo moldings add value and prestige to your space..
Our proprietary composite resin material is mixed with hide glue that will activate upon steaming and will adhere to unfinished wood almost instantaneously. These moldings are perfect for applying to curved / radial sections, as they become pliable via the use of steam -- and then harden into place. For large projects, please inquire about our options for making longer lengths.
Brockwell has beautiful Egg & Dart designs, Acanthus designs, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more linear molding styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects.
- Historically-inspired molding designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Can be applied to straight & curved / radial surfaces
- Perfect for fireplace mantels, stairways,
window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry,
framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide