Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
Louis XVI Vitruvian Wave Compo (Resin) moulding style. Comes in sections that are easily fused together with a recommended steam-method of installation. We specialize in providing these exclusive molding patterns for commercial, religious, federal, residential, and film & television projects. If your project calls for a high level of detail, then Brockwell's decorative compo moldings are your solution. Select from our thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for. Our compo moldings give your project architectural prestige.
Our proprietary composite resin material is mixed with hide glue that will activate - once steamed - will adhere to unfinished wood almost instantaneously. For large projects, please inquire about our options for making longer lengths.
Brockwell has beautiful Egg & Dart designs, Acanthus designs, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more linear molding styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects. For projects outside, please get in touch with a Brockwell associate to discuss the availability of our exterior resin material.
- Historically inspired molding designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Can be applied to straight & curved / radial surfaces
- Looks amazing on fireplace mantels, stairways, window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry, framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.