Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
We cast our resin / Compo mouldings from master wood carvings - many of which are over 100 years old. Brockwell's exclusive decorative Compo Coin molding designs adhere best to unfinished wood, and each piece becomes pliable for applying to curved / radial surfaces when the steaming method of installation is implemented. We recommend installing your Compo moldings shortly after they are delivered.
Our premium Compo material has been utilized in a variety of project types, such as: institutional, government, commercial, religious, federal, residential, and film & television projects. If your project requires detail that is above the average, then Brockwell's decorative compo moldings are your solution. This is the preferred material by many interior designers because of its versatility and beauty. Select from our thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for. Our compo moldings give your project a touch of classical prestige.
Our proprietary composite resin material is mixed with hide glue that will activate upon steaming and will adhere to unfinished wood almost instantaneously. For large scale projects, please inquire about our options for making longer lengths.
Brockwell also has several other appealing Compo linear patterns, including: Egg & Dart designs, Acanthus designs, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more styles to select from. Brockwell. Shop Well.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects.
- Historical, classically-inspired molding designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Mimics the patterns seen in ancient Greece & ancient Rome
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Can be applied to straight & curved / radial surfaces
- Looks amazing on fireplace mantels, stairways,
window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry,
framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
Don't see your question listed? Get in touch with a Brockwell Sales Consultant via e-mail, phone, or our Corporate Facebook Messenger.
E-Mail: Send Us An E-Mail
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.