COLUMN ORDERING INFO
To process your column order, we need the following information:
1. The column diameter / width at the base of the column shaft.
2. The overall height of the column(s) - which includes the column shaft, the capital & the base.
3. The column design. Is it plain, fluted - tapered, non-tapered? Are they Tuscan, Doric, Corinthian, Ionic, Composite, etc.?
4. The column material. Are your columns architectural wood, fiberglass, composite, etc.?
5. Are your columns for interior or exterior applications? Are they paint-grade or stain-grade?
6. What column shape would you like?
7. Quantity. How many columns do you need for your project?
Once we have all the pertinent column information, you will receive a formal estimate via e-mail from a Brockwell sales consultant. The estimate will also have a separate line item for shipping charges - unless the order is C.O.D.
After you review the quote for accuracy, please sign & e-mail it back to your Brockwell sales consultant.
A. Credit Card - please fill out & sign our Credit Card Authorization Form and e-mail it back to your Brockwell sales consultant (we will send it along with your quote).
B. Check - please remit payments to the Contact Information, below.
If your project calls for columns with custom sizes, please get in touch with a Brockwell sales associate to discuss your project.
4728 Scarborough Place
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
ONLINE ORDERING INFO
Please review your Shopping Cart to make sure you are ordering everything you need for your project.
Brockwell Incorporated has a minimum online order of $250.
* Phone orders are subject to a 20% increase to the minimum order amount.
The following steps apply to all devices (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets & Smart Phones).
1. To begin your online checkout, simply click / tap the Shopping Cart in the upper right corner of the top menu. This will take you to your 'Cart' page.
2. Please review the products in your cart, and, if applicable, enter any "Special Instructions" pertaining to your order. Select the green Checkout button.
3. New customers will be prompted to fill in Customer Information, such as Ship To & Bill To addresses, payment method, and contact info. If you'd like, Create a free Brockwell online account.
4. On the Shipping Info section, you have the option to select "Save my info for faster online checkout."
5. Review your order.
6. Select, "Complete Order."
Thank you for your order! You will receive an Order Confirmation via e-mail for your records. We are excited to work with you on your project!
* NOTE: During your online checkout, you can select to receive order updates via Text Message (optional) in addition to receiving updates via E-mail.
Brockwell Incorporated is a global company. We ship all over the world, and are excited to work with you on your project. Please contact a Brockwell sales consultant to inquire about the ordering process for international orders.