Typical cast lengths are 12 inches
Brockwell offers hundreds of Leaf Compo molding designs, ranging from Acanthus designs, to Oak Leaf designs. Laurel Leaves and Rose designs. Shop for the styles that best complement your project's taste. They adhere best to unfinished wood surfaces. Each resin design is hand cast from master wood carvings that are over 100 years old. We recommend installing your interior compo moldings shortly after they are delivered.
Our premium Compo material has been utilized in a variety of project types, such as: commercial, religious, federal, residential, and film & television projects. Simply specify how many linear feet you need for your project in the "QTY" box (we recommend adding more for waste factor). We have thousands of designs and sizes - all of which will provide the superb decorative features you are looking for. Our classically-inspired Compo moldings will help give your project architectural sophistication & refinement.
The composite resin material is mixed with glue that - once steamed - will activate and become conducive to an easy "suction-like" installation. Read more about our steaming method of installation, below. For large projects, please inquire about our options for making longer lengths.
Brockwell has beautiful Egg & Dart designs, Floral designs, Greek Keys, Scroll patterns, Fluted designs, Beaded, Rope, and many more linear molding styles to select from.
We recommend utilizing our Compo moldings only for Interior Projects.
- Historical, classically-inspired molding designs
- Cast replicas of carvings over 100 + years old
- Superior level of detail and crispness
- Mimics the detail from ancient Greece & ancient Rome
- Adds timeless architectural value to your project
- Easy to install
- Perfect for applying to wood surfaces
- Can be applied to straight & curved / radial surfaces
- Looks amazing on fireplace mantels, stairways,
window & door surrounds, kitchen cabinetry,
framing, tables, walls & essentially any wood furniture
- Will adhere to glass surfaces as well
- Compo is both stain-grade & paint-grade
- Great for both residential & commercial projects
- Eco-friendly - made with 100% natural materials
- Made in the United States
- We ship worldwide
Don't see your question listed? Get in touch with a Brockwell Sales Consultant via e-mail, phone, or our Corporate Facebook Messenger.
E-Mail: Send Us An E-Mail